Hi Everyone,
I must start off by apologizing for not posting after my D&C. We didn't get good news and I just couldn't bring myself to post it. My cancer came back and this time there is more of it and it's a little more aggressive. SO, we again journeyed down to Swedish Medical Center. This time to discuss surgery and how soon could I have it.
The answer is that I have what I believe is called a radical total hysterectomy. At 12pm today, August 11th I lose everything. Including my dream of having a baby.......that little curly haired baby that looked like Rich that I have dreamt of will forever stay locked away in my heart.
I am not really sure just how I feel about all this because at this point in time I just want this cancer gone and I think that hopefully we will get a clean bill of health. If we don't we move forward with more treatment. My doctor however believes that the surgery will be curetive and I won't need anything else. Once we now for sure I think that I can sort my feelings on never having a chance to get pregnant. My only chance to become a Mom is to adopt and right now I don't know that I want to do that. I think that later on that may change.
Well, it's 1am and I have a huge day and a sad day ahead of me so I better get to bed. I won't say when I will post again as I am not sure when I can but I will as soon as possible. I will be in the hospital for 2 to 3 days so after I get home I will post when I am up too it.
Love Shell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment