Last night I took my last Megace pill. Hopefully now the mood swings, night sweats, insomnia and increased appetite will go away. I had been taking Megace 4 times a day for the past 3 months. It's such a relief to be done with this phase of my cancer treatment. The next step is a D&C on Wednesday to confirm that the cancer is indeed still gone. Once we find out for sure we will make our appointment to begin infertility treatments. I suppose the mood swings will come back with the hormone treatments but they won't last as long.
Rich and I are currently spending a nice Sunday together playing Wii, watching some TV and just enjoying each other. I have been up since 6 this morning so I might even take a little nap......I can do whatever I want and not be stressed over taking my medicine. I feel so free today.
I will let you all know just as soon as I get the pathology results back which should be Thursday or Friday. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!!!!
Love Shell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Playing Wii without me...the nerve!! ;)
I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment