Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31st, 2008

We still don't have approval from my insurance yet to go to Denver and meet with a specialist. It's pending.

Don' t these people now what Cancer means.......HELLO, MCFLY!!!!! This should be a no brainer. They have the request, my hospital doesn't have what I need to take care of this, it should be approved IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful I have insurance and that I have options but seriously this shouldn't require any thought. I have an alien growing in the lining of my uterus! Well heck, at least I can grow something in there!!!! LOL!

I guess that's it for today, I don't have much to say - can you all believe it, me with not much to say.....don't get used to it, it doesn't happen often!!! :)

toodles.....until tomorrow and hopefully I will have a response from Insurance.....

Shell

No comments: